Labels:

Top Ten Tuesday #11: Rewind!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week they give a topic, and then other blogs make their top ten lists for that topic.


This week's topic is: REWIND! so that means we got to pick a topic from all the topics previously done in the history of Top Ten Tuesday. 

    
Top Ten Books You Would Save If Your House Was Abducted by Aliens

1. I Am the Great Horse by Katherine Roberts: Because I'm horse crazy and this book is absolutely amazing. I've read it three times (incredibly rare for me!) and I want to read it again.

2. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: I think we've said enough about this series before so... yeah.

3. Sundancer by Shelley Peterson: Again, I'm horse crazy and I adore this book and the others by this author. 


4. Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke: When I was younger, this is one of the first 'big' books that I read and really liked.


5. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine: Another book that I orignally read in elementary school, but it's still a favourite. Gail Carson Levine is a favourite author, too.


6. All my books by Tamora Pierce: Is this cheating? Ah, well. I couldn't choose my favourites, although The Song of the Lioness, Lady Knight and In the Realms of the Gods are a few I like just a smidgeon more.


7. Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater: Just... wow. Maggie Stiefvater? Yes please.


8. War Horse by Michael Morpugo: Horses + Historical fiction + sad story = awesome.


9. Misty of Chincoteague by Marguerite Henry: Here I go again with this horse books... but really, this one's a classic.


10. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman: It's just a really good book and I really need to read the other two in the series...


Rachel :)

3 comments:

  1. If your house was getting abducted by aliens, I don't think you'd have much time to get ALL those Tamora Pierce books out ;)

    PS: I'm anonymous. Don't call me out again Megan! :P You're the one who told me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then again, the harry potter books are even thicker.

      Delete
    2. this is very true ;)

      thanks for the comment!
      Megan

      Delete

 
read it write © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters