Top Ten Tuesday #3


Top Ten Tuesday is  weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week they give a topic, and then other blogs make their top ten list for that topic. 

This week's topic is Top Ten Book Romances that Would Make It in the Real World

1. Sam and Grace from Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater
I dunno, but for whatever reason, this was the first couple that popped into my head when I thought about this topic. Other then the whole werewolf thing, they are a pretty real couple that deal with real problems in the books, and stick together. It just made sense to have them on this list.

2. Bill and Fleur from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Again, I dunno why, but they just seem so right for each other!

3. SPOILER FOR SONG OF THE LIONNESS BOOKS BY TAMORA PIERCE
highlight if you want to read it.
Alanna and George 
Their lifestyles matched up, their priorities matched up, and they were just always there for each other when the other needed it the most.

4. Ginny and Harry from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
They just seem like two people that are so real and right

And then this is where I completely ran out of ideas, but I think that J.K. Rowling did a really good job with all of the people she stuck together, so I'm just going to list all the best ones, kay?

5. Remus and Tonks

6. Molly and Arthur

7. James and Lily

As you may or may not have guessed, I was completely and utterly stumped with this one and also didn't have a lot of time to do it. Naw, that's a lie. I did, I just couldn't think of anything xD

Also, you might or might not have noticed that there wasn't a Top Ten Tuesday last week, and that's because it was one that I didn't feel our blog was old enough to be able to properly list things for. So we will continue on like normal from now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
read it write © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters