so many books....so little time...





I seriously wish there were more hours in the day so I could read. This is my pile of "to-be-reads".  (And by the way, pardon the mess in the background... I tried to find a clean-ish spot in my room to take this picture...) You know you're getting behind on your reading when the height of your book stack rivals your own height!!! Ha, ha, I'm totally kidding... I'm taller than that.


Only a bit though. ;)


This stack isn't in any particular order, (and to be honest, it's even missing a couple books, since I need to borrow them from my friend...) but the very top one is the one I am currently reading. Across the Universe by Beth Revis. It's good so far. The first few chapters kind of confused/disturbed me, but I think I kind of understand where Ms. Revis is taking this now... I'll keep you posted. The other books are:

The Hobbit (I've read half of this, but never finished it...)
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Two Towers
The Return of the King
The Undrowned Child by Michelle Lovric (I am actually partially through this book as well...)
Specials by Scott Westerfeld (the first two books in this series were AMAZING!)
The Deep by Helen Dunmore (I loved Ingo and The Tide Knot, but I haven't gotten a chance to read this third one yet...)
The Help by Kathryn Stockett (I've heard so many good things about this book, and I also saw the movie which was awesome, so I can't wait to crack this baby open)
Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares (I read the first two in this series, and my interest kind of faded, but just recently a friend was reading one of them and it made me want to finish the series!)
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan (I need to read this before the next one in the series comes out... but to be honest I think I prefer Greek/Roman mythology over Egyptian...)
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
Heroes of the Valley by Jonathon Stroud (this was a $2 book... couldn't resist!)
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (I am also part way through this one...I should finish it, no?)
and more that sadly could not make it to this book stack photo shoot... 


I honestly can't wait until summer, when I don't have any school work or major commitments to get in the way of my reading schedule!


PS: Think you can beat my book stack? Send me a pic at thewritereaders@gmail.com and your book stack might be featured on the blog! 




keep readin' it write! (and makin' a dent in that stack!)
Megan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
read it write © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters